4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars (vegan, dairy free, gluten free)
Ingredients - Easy as 1, 2, 3, 4!
Peanut butter layer:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup +2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 coconut flour
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Line an 8 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside. Create some room in your freezer for the baking dish, you'll need it later.
- Combine coconut flour, maple syrup, and peanut butter until well combined. Mixture should be smooth.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into prepared dish with a rubber spatula. Smooth to make an even layer. Set aside.
- Next, prepare the chocolate topping by using the double boiler method. (Place a stainless steel bowl with chocolate chips and peanut butter over a sauce pan 1/3 full of boiling water.
- Stir chocolate chips and peanut butter until well combined and chips are melted.
- Pour peanut butter and chocolate mixture into the pan with the peanut butter base. Smooth top with a clean rubber spatula and pop it in the freezer space you crated.
- Chill for 50-60 minutes. Until firm. Don't rush the process.
- Remove from freezer and cut into desired squares fourths if you're hungry, ninths if you're trying to share.
- Want to make it 5 ingredients? Lightly sprinkle the top with Kosher or sea salt if your peanut butter is unsalted.